1. General Discipline - Aviral bears the responsibility of its students' academic performance and discipline within its premises only and is not responsible for the students' general behavior, act & conduct, boarding & lodging arrangements and discipline outside Aviral premises. Parents are advised to remain in touch with their wards and keep a strict vigilance on his/her activities and behavior throughout the academic session.
2. Identity Card - On successful registration of students at Aviral, they get the identity of a "Aviral classes" in the form of an I-Card. Students are not allowed to enter Aviral premises if they are not wearing their I- Card. A student's I-card also enables access to Aviral's academic resources. Detailed guidelines related to the I-card are provided in Aviral Rule Book.
3. Attendance System - At Aviral, students' attendance in classroom sessions and tests is vital to their success in JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE(Main) and NEET(AIPMT) and we have a regular attendance marking and monitoring system. The students/parents are informed of students' attendance regularly.
4. Vacations - There is no long vacation at Aviral during course duration except for 7 days during Diwali. Aviral observes National Holidays and is also closed on its Foundation Day (27th January), its Felicitation Function - VICTORY and on Holi / Dhulandi.
1. Student's Academic Performance and Evaluation Report (SAPER) Sheet - Available on website, at student zone and on Student Report. SAPER sheet is the performance report of a student and is sent by Aviral to his/ her parents on a periodic basis. It communicates the result and reflects the efforts being made by the student. The test performance is also made available on the Aviral website and is communicated to parents through SMS.
2. Students Satisfaction Survey (SSS) - Student Satisfaction Survey is conducted 3-4 times during the academic session to measure the academic performance of the faculty members individually and that of departments (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a whole) on various parameters. The results are analyzed to enhance the output of both students and faculty members.
3. Introductory Class - Introductory classes are conducted by HODs & subject experts for the students who are new to Aviral with the objective of making them aware about Aviral and its system, IITs & IIT-JEE, NITs, Medical Colleges & Pre-Medical Tests and general Do's & Don'ts.
4. Motivation Classes - To keep the students motivated on a regular basis, motivation classes are conducted that help students to ease the stress and pressure off their young minds. It is generally conducted by the HODs or subjects experts.
5. Student Mentoring Programme (SMP)- The SMP has been introduced to further fine tune the Aviral quality of service and non-academic deliverables. A team of non-academic staff has been assigned to be responsible for any non-academic enquiries.
6. Parents Teachers Meet (PTM)- The PTM is a platform for parents and faculty to share information on student academic progress
7. Students-HOD Meet (SHM)- The SHM allows one-on-one interaction between students and HODs and helps immensely in boosting student confidence and fine-tuning performance.
8. Girls Counselling Cell (GCC)- The GCC allows the female faculty and staff members to regularly meet, interact and motivate girl students and help them with their academic, co-academic and personal concerns.
9. General & Career Counselling - We take special care of our students through our regular calling system and faculty and staff members regularly meet, interact and motivate students towards the achievement of their goals. The academic and co-academic staff takes care of the students' personal problems.
10. Psychological & Health Counselling - The Institute runs a free psychological & health consultation facility and the psychologist & a team of Doctors works closely with staff members in planning and delivering programmes such as student mentoring, study skills, transition, positive peer relations and life skills. Parents are always encouraged to contact the psychologist & Doctors when they are particularly concerned over their child's health, progress, expectations or emotional balance.
We strive to maintain timely communication with students and parents, keeping them thoroughly and instantly updated about any information that is directly / indirectly relevant to a student's overall academic performance.
The information may include:-
- *. Regular / Doubt / Special Classes
- *. Examinations / Test Schedules / Conduction
- *. Academic Performance & Analysis
- *. Class / Test Attendance / Absenteeism
- *. Discipline and Rules & Regulations
- *. Important Announcements
- *. Counselling & Guidance
- *. Competitive Examinations
- *. Feedback & Suggestions
Modes of Communication from Aviral to Students / Parents
- *. Institute's Notice Boards / Time Table Sheets
- *. Classroom / Test Centre Announcements
- *. Through Any-Time-Marks (ATM) Panels
- *. SMS on Mobile Phones (Through ERP, at aviralerp.com)
- *. Calls on Mobile / Landline Phones
- *. Website (www.aviral.co.in)
- *. E-mails on personal email IDs of students / parents
- *. Through Students / Parents Satisfaction and Feedback Surveys
- *. Management Staff (Reception / Front Office / Class Supervisor)
We are also always delighted to hear from the students themselves and parents regarding any feedback or queries that they might have and constantly encourage them for same.
Modes of Communication from Parents / Students to Aviral
- *. Calling at our Call centre on the Toll Free Number- 8881400400
- *. Calling at our Reception / Help Desk of Head Office / Study Centre
- *. E-mailing at email@example.com
- *. Parents-Teacher Meeting (PTM) - with academic staff
- *. Parents-Aviral Meeting (PRM) - with non-academic staff
- *. Through Tele-survey / feedback
- *. Live Help on website www.aviral.co.in